Friday, May 15, 2015

Xavier Food Fair Silent Auction - Appleton Senior Photography - M. C. Kinney Photography

This year my auction item for the Xavier High School Food Fair Silent Auction held the first Sunday of May was a 3 outfit high school senior session and images. My understanding is there were quite a few bidders this year, with a junior male receiving this session, which he's scheduled during the summer. I was absent for this food fair, only the second one I've missed since 1979, but I heard it was another great one!

This is the framed gallery wrap that was on display of my niece Amanda, a Xavier student that was recently on their Prom Court (shameless plug from the proud aunt!!) Currently this image can be viewed in the downtown studio window.
Call the studio to schedule your senior session for the best appointment times. I know it seems early for juniors to be booking already, but yearbook images are due in the fall and the process takes several months to complete. And before you know it, it will be Labor Day and time will be running short!

No comments:

Post a Comment