Thursday, June 4, 2015

Fox Valley Seniors - Class of 2015 Graduation - M. C. Kinney Photography

Talking with and learning about so many young folks future plans is one of the best parts of my job. I know most seniors and parents think I will just photograph their kid, pump them through the system and say "next." But that is never the case for me. I not only NEED to get to know them so I can incorporate their likes and personality and style into their images, but I also WANT to get to know them so the time we spend creating is more memorable, personal and enriching for all of us. I enjoy laughing with them, entertaining them, crying with them (although to be honest, I don't really like some of the crying but I do realize what an emotional time this is for everyone), creating with them and hopefully sharing some stories with them (did I ever tell you about the time I jumped out of a plane or got lost on a volcano?)... But I digress...

This years Class of 2015 was another great group of kids. So many dreams and plans they have! And for most, those dreams started tonight or last week as they heard their name being called out, walked across a stage, took their diploma and shook hands with their Principal. Hopefully everyone escaped without tripping! But even if anyone did...good on ya! You've done it! This great portion of your young life is finally (!) over and now you can get on with the next, bigger part!  The part you've always been dreaming of; a little smarter, a little older, with great senior pics (see how I snuck that in there?!), a cellphone in your pocket and a smile on your face!

I want to Congratulate the Class of 2015 for this accomplishment (isn't is good to be accomplished?) and wish you all the best in the future!

Your Photographer (and hopefully friend);
Tracy

www.mckinneyphotography.net

No comments:

Post a Comment