Sunday, March 15, 2015

15th Anniversary - M. C. Kinney Photography - Appleton Photographers

Today marks the 15th year of my purchasing M. C. Kinney Photography from Milt Kinney. March 15, 2015. It's like a double Golden Anniversary! Kind of makes me a bit introspective about the years gone by. When I purchased the studio, the entire deal from start to finish took 15 days. (Perhaps I should start playing the number 15 more frequently in my lotto numbers.) I was actually working toward purchasing a studio I was managing in De Pere but was unable to reach a mutually satisfying agreement. I had heard a rumor that Milt's studio was for sale and one night on the drive home I called to ask him about it. 15 days later I owned the studio. It was a coming home of sorts for me as I was raised in Appleton but had remained in Green Bay after graduating from St. Norbert College. But now I was not only back in Appleton, but in the 100 block of Downtown Appleton...it doesn't get more Appleton than that!

On this day I want to thank all those that have supported me through the years, my loyal clients and friends. I hope you have enjoyed the images I've created and continue to see the value they create in your life! I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment