Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Photography Seminar - Fox Valley PPA - Appleton Photography

I attended the Fox Valley Professional Photographers Assoc. meeting yesterday held in Green Bay and came back with some terrific new ideas. I'll be implementing some pretty important pricing and product changes in the near future so stay tuned for that! I think everyone is going to like them!

Somehow during the general meeting I was nominated to an advisory/voting position on the board (the same board I stepped off of a year ago to dedicate more time to the studio)...the good news is that I have no real duties except to advise, listen and talk...three things I'm really good at! lol Oh, and arrive an hour early for each seminar for a board meeting...which  will cut into my bird photo-ing time...but I guess I can handle one hour a month! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment