Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Bristol Ren Faire - Appleton Photographers - M. C. Kinney Photography

One of my favorite summer events to attend is the Bristol Renaissance Faire in Bristol, Wisconsin. It's always entertaining, from Adam "Crack" Winrich with his flaming whip crackin' fun to  Dirk and Guido, two of the best swordsmen on the planet (and bold and stupid men to boot!), to the 'manly' art of jousting and horse riding done by Maximillian and his peers. This is one of the hundreds of images I've taken over the years of Max and his steed as they round the corner within the jousting ring. I've added my own twist to this amazing event and created a work of art that I feel brings me back to the time of castles and knights.
www.mckinneyphotography.net to see the best in Appleton senior photography and family photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment