Thursday, January 15, 2015

Kyra Basketball Composite - M. C. Kinney Photography - Appleton Photographer

Kyra loves her sports and is quite the little scrapper. With basketball season well underway, I thought I'd pull out this image I took of her last year, both on the court and in the studio. A composite image created to showcase her game face and her skills...and her determination in "making it happen."
If anyone is interested in having something like this created for their child (in any sport)...please contact me as early as possible in the season to make certain I can attend a game. And I do give discounts if I can attend one game/meet and photograph multiple students at the same time, so get together with some other parents in your league and give me a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment